TOTh 2012: Call for papers
Download the call for papers (PDF)
Conference topics (non exhaustive list)
- language for special purposes, translation, language and terminology planning, specialized multilingual communication,
- usage, variation, term collocations, lexical combination,
- terminological products: glossaries, dictionaries, thesauri,
- corpus processing: extracting terms, extracting knowledge, corpus building, corpus aligning,
- creating and maintaining terminological resources, harmonizing terms and concepts, theories of meaning, importance and limitations of corpora.
- validating the quality of data, the role of experts.
- terminological principles for building conceptual systems,
- ontology and knowledge representation: representation, building, maintaining, aligning, merging,
- mono- and multilingual thesauri, library science, records management,
- input from artificial intelligence, linguistics, epistemology, formal systems (description logic for example).
- software environments; building and maintaining terminologies, thesauri, dictionaries, ontologies,
- IT applications based on knowledge and terminology resources: semantic web, computer aided translation, mono and multilingual content management systems, specialized digital libraries, information retrieval, classification, knowledge management, information systems,
- assessing acquisition and manipulation tools, standards in the field of language and ontology resources.