Call for papers
- Conference: 12 and 13 June 2014
- Training: 10 and 11 June 2014
- 24 February 2014: Extended Deadline for abstract submissions
- 1 April 2014: Notification of acceptance
Paper submission via Easychair
Submission of long abstract (2-3 pages, bibliography included) using easychair: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=toth2014
- Include a bibliography
- Abstract between 1000 and 1500 words
- Language for Special Purposes, Specialized Lexicography,
- Corpus Analysis,
- Lexicon, Dictionary, Terminology,
- Linguistic planning and Terminology planning,
- Knowledge Representation, Extraction and Management,
- Conceptual Systems,
- Applications: Information retrieval, Web of data, Digital libraries, Software environments, Terminology banks,
- Standards, Interchange formats.
The 8th TOTh International Conference will be held on Thursday 12th and Friday 13th June 2014 at the University of Savoie (in Chambéry, France) with the support of the French Ministry of Culture (DGLFLF) and of the European Association for Terminology.
The TOTh Conferences – Terminology & Ontology: Theories and applications – bring together researchers, professionals and, more generally, all persons interested in issues related to language and knowledge engineering.
The program will include accepted communications, a guest lecture, a disputatio, and a poster session.
A one and a half day training session (in French) on text analysis for onomasiological purposes will be held just before the conference on Tuesday 10th and Wednesday 11th June.
A Young Researcher Prize will be awarded by the Program Committee during the conference.